Girlfriend's sisters Scholls

More true stories

« Older   Newer »

aspirante

Group

Status
    I was just 19 and went to stay with my new girlfriend and her family for the first time. One of the first things I noticed was that there was a pair of blue Scholl Pescura heels in the house. They were a few sizes smaller than I took and I wondered who owned them. I had hoped it was my girlfriend but it turned out they belonged to her sister who didn't live with them but wore them when she came to visit.

As I was staying there for a week, I would be left on my own during the day whilst the family would be out at work. As a crossdresser, I took the opportunity to have a look at what clothes my girlfriend's sisters had. In one of the sister's rooms I found a pair of fake Scholls, white with a heel. On a size smaller than me. I wore them and of course I special fun with them if you know what I mean! I also had fun with the blue Scholls as well and although smaller I could still wear them.

Every time I visited, I would have the opportunity to dress in my girlfriend's clothes and wear her sisters Scholls. About a year later, my girlfriend asked me to get something from the garden. I said that I had no shoes on & would get my feet wet. She told me to put the blue Scholls on. This was the first time that I had worn Scholls in front of anyone. I went into the garden and such was the thrill, I quickly pleasured myself before returning.

I have more stories of wearing these Scholls and my girlfriend of the time that I'll share later.

0 replies since 22/4/2021, 09:31   590 views